Thanks for stopping here, well we are going to discuss about MygroundBiz and HOW TO LOGIN AND ACCESS TO THE ACCOUNT . here in this guide we will share mostly all the related information though that you can easily go to login your acocunt in just a few steps.
Benefits of Logging in to My ground biz:
- Dear consumers, you can order online whenever you want.
- Customers who want to send any gift to their family or friends can easily send it.
- It is very convenient in use.
How to Create Groundbiz Account:
- To register, users must enter their contractor ID, email address name and last name company and domicile place
- Now users should choose some preferred language such as English, Spanish and French Canadians, etc.
- The type of business unit will need to be confirmed – FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, Linehole or
- Canadian user must select between HTML or plain text for the preferred e-mail format.
- After competing for the registration form, users will be sent through an account activation email as long as the incoming mail is not activated, users will not log in into mygroundbiz.
How to login MyGround Biz by Mobail Laptop or Computer:
It is an online portal provided by the parent company to offer the preferred customers of the company some additional services to build a good customer-company relationship. These services include: Creating the opportunities for the businesses. It fuels the local economies as well. Apart from this, also providing the customer services to the best of their abilities. Here is how you can log into the account and get these services:
- Visit this link and get to the login portal directly: www.mygroundbiz.com
- Once the page is opened, type in the IC/ISP ID in the only empty field present at the right side of the page.
- Click the “Login” button in the purple color and get logged in.
- If you face any issue, you can contact the company by clicking on the “contact us” link.
- Provide the user-contractor ID in the first field.
- Full name and the facility number in the second and third fields.
- Phone number and the email address in the next one.
- Select the inquiry area now.
- Type in your subject.
- Type in, what you are inquiring about.
- Click the white “Submit” button and send the application now, once you get the reply, you can go back to the login page and do the same process again.
IF forgotten password:
If the customer of mygroundbiz has forgotten his user id or password for any reason, then there should be no need to worry so much that you can find a solution to the problem related to direct customer care 1-855-639-77 9 and Also ask FedEx. Your account password will expire in every 90 days, so any users of this message should not do this if the website tells you that you need to create your own login while creating a new password. FedEx recommends that users disable the popup. So that they can see the Ground Biz website correctly. It was founded in the Little Rock, Arkansas, and was founded by the Frederick W. Smith.
The company has now been headquartered in the Memphis, Tennessee, United States. The American multinational company has been known to be providing the courier services in all over the world.
Steps to follow when you Forgot password for Mygroundbiz:
If you have forgotten your password for My Ground Biz account, then you do not have to think about it,
- just have to call the customer number and
- reset your password according to the instructions asked by Customer Care.
- You just have to enter My Ground Biz account password
- The phone number resetting will need to call 1-855-639-7793, after which the concerned officer will ask for some basic information such as email address, Mob Eels number and contact details, etc.
- After entering all the details, your password will be changed and then
- log in to your My Ground Biz account with a new password.
About MyGroundBiz :
MyGroundBiz is an online portal where the registered users can get the news and information, vehicle sales, links to vendors, success stories, information unique to your company, such as settlement, charge statements, eForms etc. The portal is exclusive for the people associated with the Ground Biz FedEx and should have a MyGroundBiz account. MyGroundBiz is the login portal for the customers of the FedEx, the company that was established in the year 1971, which is 46 years ago and started by the name of the Federal Express Corporation. Once you’ve officially become a FedEx independent service provider, you will be given access to a site called MyGroundBiz. Here you will find a multitude of information related to your new business. Some of the most valuable sections include:
- Safety Resources including current safety technology available and FedEx safety related documents. Also, safety regulations and driver qualification guidelines can be found here.
- The Ground and Linehaul Familiarization Guide – This is the “bible” for FedEx ground and linehaul contractors. It is a general guide of the business as a whole. It goes into subjects such as: FedEx agreements, delivery, pickup, hazmat, signatures, charges, safety, and much more.
- Vehicle standards and regulations
- Links to vehicle/maintenance, safety, and apparel vendors
- General agreement information including ISP transition and CSP changes
MyGroundBiz — Access to Options available at MyGroundBiz account:
Once you log in to your account at MyGroundBiz.com, you can access the following options and get related details:
- News and information
- Vehicle sales
- Links to vendors
- Success stories for motivation
- Information unique to your company such as settlement, charge statements, e-forms etc.
Hope you have got all the information regarding the MyGroundBiz Account FedEx portals mybizaccount.fedex.com, www.mygroundbiz.com and www.buildagroundbiz.com. For more information, contact the MyGroundBiz customer service associate by dialing the number 1 – 800 – 435 – 7647 only during the working hours 7 a.m. – Midnight (Eastern Time) from Monday to Friday and 7 a.m. – 2 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Saturday.
- What is the recommended browser and machine configuration for MyGroundBizAccount?
Gigahertz (GHz) or faster CPU running Windows 7 or higher with at least 2 GB of RAM and Internet Explorer 11 or higher.
- Why am I getting a “Your password has expired” message?
Your password must be changed every 90 days. Follow password has expired instructions for changing the password.
- Why am I getting a “Either username or password do not match! Please try again. Error code:76 or Error Code: 10” message?
You are entering an incorrect username and password combination. Your username should be your 7-digit Contractor ID located on your FedEx ID badge. If you have previously logged in and changed your password, but do not remember it, you can reset it by calling 1-855-NEW-PSWD (1-855-639-7793). Passwords are case-sensitive and must be entered with the proper uppercase and lowercase characters used when changing your password.
- Why am I getting a Either Username or Password do not match! Please try again. Error code:110 message?
Your account does not exist. Please contact the help desk at 1-800-HELPMIS (1-800-435-7647) and enter a help ticket.
- What are the options available at MyGroundBiz account?
After logging in to your account at MyGroundBiz, users can access the information like news and information, vehicle sales, links to vendors, success stories, information unique to your company, such as settlement, charge statements, eForms etc.
How can I register my account at MyGroundBiz?
The portal is exclusively available for the staff of FedEx Pickup and Deliver (P&D) and Linehaul services. To register yourself and create your MyGroundBiz account, visit the website www.buildagroundbiz.com.
How To Manage Your My Groundbiz Online Account
- Visit this link and go directly to the login portal: www.mygroundbiz.com
- After opening the page, type the IC / ISP ID in the empty field just to the right of the page.
- Click the “Login” button in the purple color and log in.
- If you have any problems, you can contact the company by clicking on the “Contact Us” link.
- Provide User-Contributor ID in the First Field
- Full name and feature number in second and third areas
- Phone number and email address for next number
- Now select the Inquiry Area
- Type in your subject
- Type what you are inquiring about
- Click the white “Submit” button and now send the application, once you receive the answer, you can go to the login page again and you can do the same process again.
Some essential information :
Some essential points to remember while accessing the MyGroundBiz.com Account:
You’ll need to register your entire essential information and change your password for the first time you log in to MyGroundBiz.com.
The website is split into two sections, and first is, the MyGroundBiz Section, contains news and information, vehicles sales, links to vendors, success stories, and the other MyGroundBizAccountsection contains all the information unique to your company such as Settlement/Charge Statements, eForms and much more. Forgetting extra security, you’ll log in to MyGroundBiz Account with the same ID and Password that you used to login to fedex.com.