MyGroundBiz login is an online portal that helps registered user in getting news, information, vehicle sales, success stories, charge statements, E-forms, etc. This online portal is developed by the FedEx Ground Shipping Company, FedEx is located in the United States of America. The company is earlier known by the name of Federal Express, the most popular company nowadays in the USA in delivering the couriers and the packages overnight. The company owned its foundation 48 years ago in 1971. The company operates across the globe with more than 425000 employees.
This article will help you with the login procedure to the GroundBiz Portal. The portal is created for helping the user, it is user-friendly.
Basic Requirements to access the mygroundbiz login process
- For the login to the portal, one must have an electronic device that gets access to the portal online. The device that can be used is a laptop, personal computer or mobile.
- Internet is the main source that helps you in the login process without any network interruption as the login duration depends on your internet speed. Sometimes, the login process takes a long time if the internet connection is slow.
- Browser is necessary for the login process, before starting up you should have a browser or a search engine like Chrome, Bing, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
The requirement to Create your Account
- Your First Name and Last Name are required for creating an account.
- Email Id will be required, if you don’t have any then create the email id with a simple process.
- Strong Password is needed, so think of the strong password so that nobody else can access your account.
Requirements for the Login Process
- A successful login will happen when you’ll have your user ID, with which you already have registered your account.
- Remember the password which you have entered earlier, multiple attempts with the wrong password may lead to the risk.
Create your MyGroundBiz account
MyGroundBiz is authorized to the registered and authorized members in the business with FedEx, if anybody wishes to join the FedEx services then you can join the services given below:
Pickup and Delivery
You can be a part of the Pickup and Delivery department where you need to work as an associate by using trucks and vans to pick up the packages and transport them to the FedEx Ground local station. The associated person will be provided the transportation facility for delivering the packages to the recipient.
Being a Linehaul member, you will be working in transporting FedEx ground trailers over the road from the station to the hub or from hub to station or hub to hub. There is a possibility that you can provide transportation between customer locations, stations or at the hub.
You can also take help from the FedEx department by visiting the online portal www.mygroundbiz.com, you can also call them later by request. For getting register yourself in business with FedEx Ground.
Here are a few steps that you need to follow:
- The device you’re using should have a good internet connection
- Visit the website www.mygroundiz.com
- You’ll get a homepage, click on “Create Account”.
- Click on the option for creating MyGroundBiz Account
- Enter the details that have been asked i.e. First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Password.
- Enter the details to the respective field only for avoiding interruption.
- After completing all the details click on “I am not a Robot” and continue with creating an account the option that is available below it.
- You will receive the email to the same Id that you have provided.
- Open your email and click on the link
- You will be directed to the new page, enter the password that you have previously provided.
- Enter the password and click on ‘Sign In’ and continue.
- Now you will be directed to your dashboard, here to you can create your profile.
- You can enter your details like the first name, middle name, last name, address, city, country, state, Pincode, phone number, alternate number, and CSP number (optional).
- You can also change your password whenever needed, by clicking on the ‘change password’ option.
- You can also set alerts by adding the details like your name, contractor type among pickup and delivery or linehaul.
How to login MyGroundBiz Account?
Here are a few steps for how you can access into MyGroundBiz login Account:
- Make sure that you have a good internet connection
- Visit the online portal
- It will direct you to the homepage of MyGroundBiz Fed Ex.
- Login to your MyGroundBiz Account
- Enter your FedEx Id and Password. Click ‘Login’.
- You will be directed to the account, according to the details that you have entered.
If case you have forgotten the password that you have entered previously, you don’t have to worry about it. You can recover it within a second. You can reset the password by a call. What actually you have to do? You can call to MyGround Biz Account for resetting your password on a number 1-855-639-7793. You can speak to the caller executive regarding your password, he will ask you the basic information related to your accounts like email address, and contact number. By providing the required detail you will get your password changes and you can further access the email address and the new password.
Read also: UTSA Blackboard Login guide
Options Available at MyGroundBiz login
Once you will login to your account you can access the following option:
- News and Information
- Vehicle sales
- Success Stories
- Links to vendor
- Information is unique to your company such as reforms, charge statements, etc.
Here we have shared the complete information regarding the MyGroundBiz login Account FedEx portals mybizaccount.fedex.com, www.mygroundbiz.com, www.buildagroundbiz.com. For more information you can contact the service associate of MyGroundBiz by calling on the number 1-800—435—7647, the associates will be available for your help from 7 AM to the midnight from Monday to Friday and 7 AM to 2 PM on Saturday.