Pre Approved Total @ www.preapprovedtotal.com is a type of credit card provided by the Total Visa and is issued by the Bank of Missouri. The cards are of Visa credit card type and are licensed from Visa United States of America Inc. The Preapproved Total Visa credit cards are easy to apply and will take less time to reach in your hands. The preapproved card refers to the credit cards which can be applied online and are best suitable for the persons who require a credit card in less than a week. The Pre Approved Total credit card has an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 29.99% for purchases and cash advances.
Here in this article, we will share the information related to the Pre Approved Total Visa credit cards like their benefits and limitations, how to apply for a preapproved total visa credit card, how to complete your application through the portal www.preapprovedtotal.com, activating your card, processing fees for Pre Approved Total Visa credit cards, Pre Approved Total contact details etc. Please go through the article to know the information in detail.
Benefits and limitations of Pre Approved Total credit cards:
There are some benefits while there are some limitations related to the Pre Approved Total visa credit cards. Here are the benefits and the limitations you should know about related to the Pre Approved Total visa credit cards before you apply for one:
- The Pre Approved Total visa credit cards provide you the reports for monthly manageable payments.
- You can get the Pre Approved Total Visa credit card by applying online and get the card in a short time period.
- The card also provides reports to the other three major credit bureaus which can help you improve your credit score.
- The total visa card is accepted by all the merchants throughout the United States of America.
- The Pre Approved Total visa credit card can be used for making payments online.
- You may not be able to use your Pre Approved Total visa credit card at the automated fuel pumps, for gambling transactions or at merchants outside the United States of America.
Applying for a Pre Approved Total Visa card or Total Visa® Unsecured Credit Card:
You can apply for a Pre Approved Total Visa credit card online in to steps. First you need to check your eligibility online. Once you are eligible, you will get a reservation code which is usually a 8 character code, which is required to complete the second step and finally complete your application. There are some requirements which are necessary to be fulfilled by the applicant applying for a Pre Approved Total Visa credit card. The following are the requirements to get eligible to apply for a Preapproved Total Visa credit card online:
- You must be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- You should be at least 18 years or older in terms of age.
- You need to have a checking account at the bank.
- You need to have a decent credit score to get your application approved.
If you think you fulfill the above-mentioned requirements, you can apply for a Preapproved Total Visa credit card online by visiting the website www.totalcardvisa.com. The homepage itself is the application page where you need to fill in your personal information and contact information like name, email address, contact address, phone number and type of the design of your Total Visa credit card you wish for. In the next step, you need to provide your financial and banking related information like your employment status, employer name and contact details, monthly income, bank account number etc. Once you have provided all the required information, submit your application by agreeing to the terms and conditions of the card provider.
After you submit your application, the credit card providers will go through your application. If your application is approved, you will get an email to the email address you have provided. This email contains a letter which has the details about the approval of your application and an 8 characters reservation code in it. This means you are preapproved to apply for a Total Visa credit card.
After you get the 8 digit reservation code, you need to complete the second part of your application. To complete the second part, visit the website www.preapprovedtotal.com. On the home page, you need to provide the 8 digit reservation code after which you will be able to complete you application. You need to provide some basic information related to you like Social Security Number (SSN), date of birth etc. After completing your application, submit it by clicking the appropriate option available.
You will receive your preapproved Total Visa credit card soon through mail or any other possible means.
How to Sign up to get an Entire Online Total visa credit card?
- It is possible to activate your card on the official company site.
- You are able Totalvisa login to go to the website at www.preapprovedtotal.com.
- Once you reach the official Site of the Corporation, you Must click one of these red buttons from the cover of the web page that you started.
- Now, you have to enter your date of birth in the very first Area of The kind.
- After you enter your date of arrival, you need to input your Application ID in the next industry.
- You can also look to the Total visa credit card application Together with your current email too.
What are the rules of the Pre Approved Total Visa card?
- You need to be at least 18 years old or more.
- Become a formal resident of America.
- Must have a checking account at the bank.
- You Need a proper credit score to get your application Pre approved Total.
After you submit the software, the charge card supplier Will definitely assess your own application. This email contains a letter containing details regarding your application agreement and also the 8 character reservation code within it. This means you have been approved to use for a Complete Total visa® credit card. After you get the 8 digit reservation code. On the house Page, you need to offer an 8 digit reservation code after which you’ll have the ability to finish your application. You need to present some basic information about you as a Social Security Number (SSN), arrival date etc.. After completing your Pre Approved Total visa credit card application, apply an application by clicking on the suitable options available.
Activate Pre Approved Total Visa card at www.preapprovedtotal.com:
Once you have received your Pre Approved Total visa credit card, you need to activate it first prior using it. The activation makes the Pre Approved Total credit card valid and authorized for use. You can activate the Total visa card online by visiting the website www.preapprovedtotal.com. You need to provide your date of birth, email address or application ID, card details etc., in order to complete the process of the activation of your preapprovedTotal visa card at www.preapprovedtotal.com.
What should I do if my Pre Approved Total Visa credit card is lost or stolen?
Losing a visa card is very common and if you’ve lost or your Total Visa Card is stolen, please contact the Preapproved Total customer service by dialing the number (844) 548-9721 and block the card in order to avoid any unauthorized payments through your credit cards.
- Apply for a Pre Approved Total Visa credit card online at: www.totalcardvisa.com.
- Contact Pre Approved Total Visa credit card customer service for general issues at (844) 548-9721.
- Complete the application after you receive 8 digit reservation code, pay processing fees, activate your Pre Approved Total Visa card at www.preapprovedtotal.com.
- Contact through email for information about Pre Approved Total Visa credit card at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address for general correspondence and mailing: Total VISA, P.O. Box 85710, Sioux Falls, SD 57118-5710
- For information related to your application of Pre Approved Total Visa credit card or to make payment for the card’s processing fees through phone, call: (844) 206-4371.
Hope you have got all the information regarding the Pre Approved Total Visa credit card and www.preapprovedtotal.com. For more information and queries related to your issues or portal, please contact the Pre Approved Total Visa customer service number.